Mighty Games is looking for a full time Automated Test Engineer.
About Mighty Build & Test: We are an independent games studio located in Fitzroy. We specialise in creating tools to automate the build and testing processes.
The role of Automated Test Engineer at Mighty Build and Test is both a technical and client facing role. You'll split your time between troubleshooting with clients and actually writing code. Below are some of the tasks you'll undertake:
1. Developing AI to automate testing using our in-house scripting language.
2. Interacting with clients, troubleshooting issues with builds or bots.
3. Developing internal tools, features and applications to improve our automation service.
4. Work with the dev team to help drive the product to meet the need of the clients, and help come up with new and exciting features to keep the product on the cutting edge
5. Automating the build process in its entirety for mobile, PC, console and VR platforms.
- This is a client facing role so we are looking for someone with strong verbal and written communication skills, and is comfortable running client meetings.
- You should have Programming related undergraduate degree or equivalent work experience. Basically, you don't have to be an amazing programmer but some technical knowledge is required.
- You'll be working on a variety of client projects and codebases, so we are looking for someone with the ability to learn and adapt to change.
- Some knowledge of the Unity Engine and using C# is essential.
- Lastly, at Mighty engineers typically wholly-own the projects they work on so being able to self manage and work independently is a must.
Nice to haves are:
- Experience working in customer service a plus
- QA Experience
- Experience using the Unreal Engine
At Mighty we are all about hiring the right person for the job in the future, not necessary the person with the skills right now. We want you to grow and learn with us. We like to hire great people, so if the role sounds interesting to you, even if you don't have some or all of the skills, throw us your CV anyway. This technology is all new, so if you are the right person, we will find a way to get you the skills you need.
This full time position is located in Melbourne, AU and in office/hybrid/remote work are all an option (must be within 3 hours of GMT +10 if remote).
Please send a CV and cover letter to jobs (at) mightygamesgroup (dot) com with the subject "Automated Test Engineer Position".
The position will be closed once it has been filled.